Thursday, March 29, 2012

baking journey 回顾篇

I'm totally new in baking. But I really enjoy the moment of baking, from searching recipe, buying ingredients, baking and until my loved one enjoying the outcome.

Chinese New Year 2012 Cookies
This year CNY unable to go back to hometown & have to celebrate in Singapore. I decided to make some home bake cookies (first try).
Pineapple Tart (Recipe modified from janechew.blogspot.com)

Melting Moment cookies (Recipe modified from www.joyofbaking.com)







Valentine's Day 2012
This is the first valentine we celebrate after married. Hubby had promise will do me a dinner, & I decided to do cream puff as our valentine's dessert. Surprisingly, cream puff is not difficult to do :) It's great that hubby & all housemates said it's delicious. I personally like it more after refrigerated.
Cream Puff (recipe from www.joyofbaking.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment